absolute service centre
The management team at the Absolute Service Centre (ASC) prides itself on its service integrity. As a Beechcraft and Cessna authorised representative, when we say we are with you for the journey in aviation, we mean it!
ASC (previously known as Comair Servicing) is an accredited Beechcraft service centre and Cessna service centre. With over 100 years of combined service on the Cessna product line, we are the only Cessna authorised maintenance facility in Africa.
Working with our valued clients in Southern Africa, Absolute Service Centre specialises in servicing both new and pre-owned aircraft.
We currently maintain around 70 aircraft based in South Africa and in other African countries.
KEEPING YOUR AIRCRAFT FLYING
Your aircraft is a valuable investment. With our strong focus on after service, our engineers at Absolute Service Centre are trained in flight safety, Textron factory as well as in Pratt & Whitney processes.
ASC’s Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) -licensed engineers are also qualified to carry out work on a range of aircraft ─ from Cessna 100 series piston aircraft, to the 750-series Citation jets.
In addition, the service centre is certified to work on Pratt & Whitney, Williams, Lycoming and Continental engines.
ASC aims to expand its aftermarket services in the aviation industry.
That is why our team continually strives to enhance and improve our service to customers across Africa.
WHY USE ASC?
Our credentials as a Beechcraft and Cessna Authorised Representative servicing both new and pre-owned aircraft speak for themselves.
The Absolute Service Centre is:
- A Beechcraft and Cessna Authorised Representative
- An Africa Region representative for the Textron Aviation 1CALL network, which means we provide immediate aircraft support in Africa
- A Textron approved authorised service facility on the African continent
- An approved facility for the South African Civil Aviation Authority, the National Civil Aviation Institute of Angola, the Tanzanian Civil Aviation Authority, the Madagascar Civil Aviation Directorate and the Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana.
SPREADING OUR WINGS
The focus of the Absolute Aviation Group goes way beyond selling aircraft.
That is why the group recently increased its team at Absolute Service Centre to accommodate the capacity requirement and support its expanding service fleet. In the last two years alone, ASC’s staff complement has grown by over 40%.
As a Beechcraft and Cessna authorised representative we have also added more customer service representatives to the team. Offering a comprehensive customer experience is our way of ensuring you know that we are with you on your journey!
MOVING BEYOND OUR BORDERS
As part of the Absolute Aviation group, ASC is focusing on expanding our business footprint beyond Gauteng to include other key centres on the African continent.
With a growing demand for expert support from customers elsewhere, Absolute Service Centre now boasts satellite operations in Cape Town and Lomé in the Togolese Republic. Botswana will soon open service centres in two locations.
So whether you need maintenance advice or any service requirement relating to Cessna and Beechcraft products, the team at Absolute Service Centre is here for you on your journey!
Our Technical Director, Elio de Oliveira, Technical Support and Customer Service Manager Francois Fourie and Production Support Manager Lorraine Naudé welcome the opportunity to be of service.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Absolute Aviation Group is the largest general aviation company in Southern Africa.
- Absolute Service Centre has been a Cessna Authorised Service Facility since 1964.
- We are the oldest Cessna authorised service facility outside the USA.
- We have been accredited as an authorised Beechcraft Aircraft Service Centre since February 2017.
- Pratt & Whitney is an American aerospace manufacturer and subsidiary of United Technologies. With its global service operations, Pratt & Whitney’s aircraft engines are widely used in both civil aviation and military aviation.
- Textron Aviation, home to the iconic Beechcraft and Cessna brands, provides customers globally with the world’s biggest general aviation service network.