ABSOLUTE SERVICE CENTRE
The management team at the Absolute Service Centre (ASC) is proud of our heritage and our long-standing support and representation of Textron Aviation Products. As a Cessna Authorised Service Facility since 1964 we are the oldest facility of its kind outside the USA. We were additionally awarded representation for the Beechcraft portfolio in February 2017.
The Absolute Service Centre is complimented by our Authorised Parts Distributorship for Textron Aviation, and for a significant number of other global OEM Parts manufacturers. In addition to being able to supply Textron Aviation proprietary parts, we are also uniquely able to supply a full basket of aftermarket parts. As related to the Service Centre, this generally results in quicker, more cost-effective maintenance and repair based on inventory availability and a direct source.
The Absolute Aviation Group promise is to be ‘With You For The Journey’. We believe we have a responsibility to offer a full-service capability to our clients whether they be owners or operators of the products we represent. As such we continue to expand our service reach into Africa. Today this reach includes the following:
- Absolute Service Centre’s facility is approved by the:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) A&P and IA Authorised
- National Civil Aviation Institute of Angola (ACAA)
- Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana (CAAB)
- Kenyan Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA)
- Madagascar Civil Aviation Directorate (ACM)
- South African Civil Aviation Authority (SA CAA)
- Tanzanian Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)
- Approved aircraft capabilities:
- Cessna 172, 182, 206, 208, 210, 310, 402, 411, 421, 425, Citation 500, 550, 550B, 560, 560XL, 680, CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3 and M2
- Beechcraft King Air 200 & 300 series
- As an Africa Region representative for the Textron Aviation 1CALL network, we are able to provide immediate aircraft support in Africa;
keeping your aircraft flying
At Absolute Service Centre, we are as passionate about aircraft as you are. Our engineers at ASC currently maintain around 77 aircraft based in South Africa, Indian Ocean Islands and in other African countries as far North as Burkina Faso and Kenya. We know how essential it is to offer reliable and comprehensive services in both aircraft and component maintenance and repairs. Our team of engineers are experts in the range of aircraft we maintain and are mandated to reduce cost and downtime whilst ensuring your aircraft are safe and able to fly.
Our facility qualifications include:
- US Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) and Inspection Authorisation (IA) – licensed
- Factory trained and licenced to work on almost the full range of Textron Aviation aircraft ─ from Cessna 100 series piston aircraft to the Caravan and the Citation jets up to and including the Sovereign and the Latitude. We are additionally licenced on the full Beechcraft fleet
- Approved service agents for Pratt & Whitney, Blackhawk, Williams, Lycoming and Continental engines.
the management team
The leadership in Absolute Service Centre includes Elio de Oliveira (Technical Director) and Renaldo Geldenhuys (Group Customer Support Services Manager). Both would welcome a chance to be of service. Please contact us if you have any questions or support requirements as necessary.