T-6C TEXAN II
T-6C TEXAN II
More than 2.5 million flight hours supporting the world’s best air forces. Capable. Affordable. Proven.
The Beechcraft® T-6C Texan II military training aircraft is a next generation military trainer designed for all instruction levels.
Purpose-built for a wide range of capabilities, the model T-6C prepares pilots for real-world missions. Each training capability – from initial pilot screens to advanced operational training – is designed for military aircraft mission experience, giving pilots the expertise and confidence to achieve success.
|Length||33 ft 4 in (10.16 m)|
|Height||10 ft 8 in (3.25 m)|
|Wingspan||33 ft 5 in (10.2 m)|
|Wing Area||175.3 ft² (16.28 m²)|
|Engine||1,100 shp (820 kW)|
|Maximum Takeoff Weight (MGTOW)||6,900 lb (3,130 kg)|
|Maximum Landing Weight||6,900 lb (3,130 kg)|
|Basic Weight||5,150 lb (2,336 kg)|
|Total Internal Fueld||1,200 lb (544 kg)|
|Total Fuel w/2 External Tanks||2,054 lb (932 kg)|
|Total Max. Usable Fuel w/4 Tanks||2,908 lb (1,319 kg)|
|NATO Standard Weapons Stations||6|
The future of cockpit design
The T-6C Texan II empowers pilots to see the whole picture. The state-of-the-art, all-digital, open-architecture glass cockpit offers the crystal clear visibility necessary for completing complex missions. The best training requires advanced total situational awareness. The T-6C flight deck features the technology needed to keep pilots safe and enhance their ability to train.
Today’s T-6C Texan II flight deck features include:
- Three interchangeable color active-matrix, liquid-crystal multi-function displays driven by two avionics computers
- Primary flight display, navigation, engine-indicating and crew-alerting systems, programmable mission functions, such as tactical situation displays, MIL-STD 1787 head-up display with F-16 or F/A-18 selectable display capabilities
- Total integration of critical instruments, navigation and advanced weapons training skills
- A back-up, all-in-one flight instrument, which combines all essential flight cues in one easy-to-read display
Environmental control system
Staying comfortable is vital to flight training.
Advanced environmental control system:
- Keeps the cabin pressurized
- Maintains a comfortable cockpit temperature on the ground and in flight
- Provides anti-G capability for safe high performance of the aircraft
get in touch
WITH YOU FOR THE JOURNEY
AUTHORISED BEECHCRAFT, CESSNA & LEONARDO REPRESENTATIVE