IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS:
COVID-19 safety measures implemented by Absolute Aviation
As we are all by now aware, the aviation sector is being disproportionately impacted by the threat and effect of the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak. Our industry, by its nature, involves interaction with people transitioning between locations and this incrementally increases the risk of contagion. This said, we obsess about the well-being of both our customers and our staff alike and we have implemented several countermeasures to safeguard you, your team and your family’s interests going forward.
We would like to draw attention to some of the most significant steps taken so far:
- Wherever possible we have sent people to work from home. We decreased the office population to a skeleton staff of essential Flight Centre Ops, Service Centre and Parts personnel only in order to reduce the potential sources of the virus to a minimum.
- We have located hand sanitizer dispensers in high visibility positions throughout all of our facilities, (and at aircraft entrances pre-boarding) and have additionally purchased over 400 units of portable solution for staff
- Body temperature scanners have been acquired and all staff need to report for testing before proceeding to their workstations in the mornings.
- All meetings, events and congregation related activities have been cancelled and remain strictly discouraged in favour of technology-based communications
- Our aircraft fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected internally on conclusion of each flight and in preparation for the flight to come. We make every effort to ensure the aircraft is sanitized and that the cabin remains a safe environment for our passengers
- All staff working in open areas are required to wear appropriate face masks.
Despite the fact that the majority of our team is currently working remotely, we are open for normal business and are confident you should not experience a compromise in our service delivery.
In addition, we are fully prepared to tailor our service to meet any changes necessary to accommodate any deviations you may have to normal business, (temporary delivery addresses / more frequent and smaller orders / etc.).
We remain steadfastly at your service and thank you for the generous support we have enjoyed to date throughout the crisis.
Our main line is still active and calls are transferred to staff’s mobile numbers. All staff are available on email, and for your convenience, here are some of the important contact details you can reach us on:
|Lanseria Office: +27 11 548 3000
Cape Town Office: +27 21 934 0774
Wonderboom Office: +27 12 543 1400
Maun Office: +267 686 165
24/7 Flight Services
Flight Operations: +27 82 455 2885
Ground Services: +27 82 495 8524
Flight Operations: +27 72 885 2006
Ground Services:+27 67 853 2400
24/7 Services Centres
Tractor – Workshop: +27 83 230 1609
Engineer Duty Crew: +27 83 227 5316
Duty Crew: +267 72 610 012
get in touch
WITH YOU FOR THE JOURNEY
AUTHORISED BEECHCRAFT, CESSNA & LEONARDO REPRESENTATIVE