Maximum Cruise Speed
Designed Around a Three Blade Rotor System
The AK 1-3 is a two-seater, ultralight helicopter, designed for fast, comfortable and safe travel. Technical specifications and operational parameters of the helicopter meet or exceed competitive aircrafts from world industry leaders.
Setting Safety Standards
The AK1-3 helicopter is one of the best designed machine available on the global market in the class of 2-person piston machines. This professionally designed and constructed helicopter is characterized by excellent properties, that will make the flight even more enjoyable.
AK1-3 is easy to pilot, has a stable hover and low level of vibration, and the noise reduction in the cabin, that ensures the pilot’s comfort. The best components and advanced technological solutions cause that AK1-3 sets safety standards for light helicopters of the future.
The Ideal Design Balance
- The cabin provides comfortable space for two crew members. The width of the cabin at shoulder level is 1200 mm.
- The large windows provide excellent visibility in all directions.
- Perforated leather seating is standard equipment. No t-bar here!
- Dual cyclic controls provide the ultimate feel and control.
- The AK 1-3 is equipped with a heating and ventilation system that guarantees ideal cabin temperature in different weather conditions.
|Manufacturer||Flyargo Rotorcraft Center|
|Crew + passengers||1+1|
|Fuselage length||5.806 m|
|Fuselage with rotors length||8.096 m|
|Max. cabin width at the shoulders level||1.35 m|
|Helicopter height||2.27 m|
|Lifting propeller diameter||6.84 m|
|Disc area||36.74 m²|
|Anti-torque rotor diameter||1.28 m|
|Main wheel track||1.65 m|
|Type and model||SUBARU EJ25|
|Fuel type||A 95|
|Power takeoff||115/156 kW/hp|
|Standard fuel capacity||72 L|
|Fuel ﬂow rate||24-35 l/h|
|Gross weight||650 kg|
|Empty helicopter weight||398 kg|
|Disposable load||252 kg|
|Maximum speed||186 km/h|
|Course speed||160 km/h|
|Maximum rate-of-climb||8.5 m/s|
|Dynamic ceiling||3000 m|
|Hover ceiling (without ground effect)||1300 m|
|Maximum ﬂying range||350 km|
|Maximum endurance||2.6 h|
|Minimum vertical sink rateupon planning in autorotation regime||8.4 m/s|