Maximum Cruise Speed
Takeoff Field Length
Built for Adventure
The Bonanza® G36 is the aspiration of any pilot who desires unmatched craftsmanship. This piston-engine powerhouse is designed and built to be certified in the rugged utility category. With first-class technology and comfort and world-class quality, your Bonanza G36 is ready for any adventure.
An electrically heated, constant speed propeller minimizes ice.
300 Horsepower, 6-cylinder Continental engine allows you to climb at 1230 feet per minute (375m) and cruise at more than 175 knots.
Preflight checks are simplified by large access doors to the engine on both sides, making maintenance quick and easy.
Rugged landing gear
Heavy duty retractable landing gear and large tires allow for operations on semi-prepared surfaces.
A flying pedigree and control feel that all Bonanzas are famous for.
LED lighting provides better visibility, less drag and reduced maintenance.
From treatment for increased corrosion proofing to strengthened glass, the Bonanza is designed for durability.
Large doors for easy passenger boarding and cargo loading.
Seating for six
Configured to your specifications with ergonomic club seating for passenger comfort.
Set-and-forget environmental control and standard air-conditioning.
Next generation avionics
Garmin G1000 NXi provide a brand new cockpit interface with enhanced graphics, faster hardware, new features and optional wireless connectivity
Comfort and Convenience
The Bonanza G36 treats passengers to the most comfortable ride found in any piston-engine aircraft without sacrificing hauling convenience. The spacious interior can quickly be reconfigured into four different layouts, making it simple to accommodate passengers or special cargo.
The Bonanza G36’s cabin easily adjusts from high-class passenger comfort to practical utility in a flash.
The Bonanza G36 treats passengers to the most comfortable ride found in any piston-engine aircraft, without sacrificing hauling convenience.
The spacious cabin can quickly be reconfigured in four different layouts. This flexibility makes it infinitely simpler to accommodate special cargo such as camping gear, golf clubs, skis or bicycles. Generous 45-inch by 35-inch aft double doors utility allows ease of entry and exit, making loading and unloading entry a snap.
Inside there are comfortable leather-finished seats with adjustable lumbar support, LED ambiance lighting, and a stowable executive table. The new automatic climate control system maintains a comfortable environment with little need for attention from the pilot. Cool air is delivered to passengers via the newly designed overhead console, and a dual-zone heat feature allows passengers to control the cabin heat setting independently. And, with a comfortable 101 cubic feet of total space, the cabin’s contoured sidewalls provide maximum cabin width. So whether you’re flying for business, transporting precious cargo or just trying to get away from it all, the Bonanza’s cabin will rise to the occasion.
- Amenities include an extended aft baggage compartment, reading lights and fresh air outlets
- Fully automatic environmental system controls both heating and air conditioning
- 670 pounds of maximum baggage capacity, enough for a variety of missions
- The cabin is two feet longer than the Cirrus SR22 Turbo and the Piper Mirage for more passenger legroom
- Smoke-grey window tint reduces glare and provides UV protection, and improved noise dampening materials help create a peaceful environment during flight
Command the Next Generation
Advanced Display Technology
The Bonanza G36 is powered by the latest technology in integrated cockpit avionics, the Garmin G1000 NXi. With an improved graphical interface, more powerful hardware, higher resolution displays, added functionality to improve situational awareness, and optional wireless technology, managing the flight deck has never been easier.
- Wireless database and flight plan loading
- Enhanced HSI Functionality
- VFR Sectionals
- IFR High and Low Charts
- Vertical Situation Display
- COM Frequency Decoding
NEW FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Standard ADS-B Out and In
- Optional wireless data base and flight plan loading
- Integrated VFR Sectional Charts
- IFR High and Low Charts with Night Mode
- Enhanced HSI features
- COM frequency decoding
- Vertical Situation Display
- Selectable Visual Approaches
- Optional Surface Watch for runway safety
- Enhanced graphics and faster processing
- Improved joystick with smoother panning
Modern enhancements bring the Beechcraft Bonanza’s legendary capabilities into the 21st century and make your flying dreams a reality.
Consuming less fuel than the Cessna Turbo Stationair, yet still able to fly significantly faster, the Bonanza G36 includes highly–efficient airflow enhancements to improve productivity and reliability. Powering this bold performance is a 300–horsepower Gold Standard Continental IO–550–B engine with a Hartzell three–blade aluminium alloy propeller. This engine is internally mass–balanced and features new airflow enhancements.
The Bonanza G36 offers more of the same ground-breaking power that has delighted generations of owners and operators. It soars faster, farther and higher than ever before with a maximum cruise speed of over 200 miles per hour, a maximum range of more than 980 miles and a service ceiling of 18,500 feet. Simply put: this is the ultimate six–place piston–engine aircraft for first–time owners and experienced pros alike.
- Designed and built 15 percent stronger for certification in the rugged utility category
- The Hartzell 80–inch three–blade, constant–speed propeller features a polished spinner and is dynamically balanced to reduce vibrations and noise
- Climbs an impressive 1,230 feet per minute from sea level
- Max cruise speed of over 200 mph, a service ceiling of 18,500 feet and seating for six: the Bonanza G36 is a real world airplane, unlike other smaller, less capable four–seat designs
- Robust Build: 3,650 pounds gross weight puts the Bonanza in the utility category
|Length||27 ft 6 in (8.38 m)|
|Height||8 ft 7 in (2.62 m)|
|Wingspan||33 ft 6 in (10.21 m)|
|Wing Area||181 sq ft (16.82 sq m)|
|Wheelbase||9 ft 7 in (2.92 m)|
|Height||50 in (1.27 m)|
|Width||42 in (1.07 m)|
|Length||12 ft 7 in (3.84 m)|
|Weight||70 lb (31.8 kg)|
|Volume||10 cu ft (0.28 cu m)|
|Single Pilot Certified||Yes|
|Maximum Ramp Weight||3,663 lb (1,662 kg)|
|Maximum Takeoff Weight||3,650 lb (1,656 kg)|
|Maximum Landing Weight||3,650 lb (1,656 kg)|
|Maximum Zero Fuel Weight||N/A|
|Usable Fuel Capacity|
|Weight||444 lb (201 kg)|
|Volume||74 gal (280 l)|
|Basic Operating Weight||2,625 lb (1,191 kg)|
|Useful Load||1,036 lb (471 kg)|
|Maximum Payload||1,025 lb (465 kg)|
|Full Fuel Payload||594 lb (269 kg)|
|Maximum Cruise Speed||176 ktas (326 km/h)|
|Maximum Range||920 nm (1,704 km)|
|Takeoff Distance||1,913 ft (583 m)|
|Ground Roll||962 ft (293 m)|
|Landing Distance||1,450 ft (442 m)|
|Service Ceiling||18,500 ft (5,639 m)|
|Maximum Climb Rate||1,230 fpm (375 mpm)|
|Maximum Limit Speed||205 kias (380 km/h)|
|Power Rating||300 hp (224 kW)|